Five Ways To Decorate With Wallpaper
Wallpaper has made quite a comeback in recent years. What was once thought of as a hassle or a mess is now a great way to add a decorative touch to your walls. From modern geometrics to soft, feminine florals, printed wallpaper can really enhance a room. Here are five ideas for incorporating it into your home:
1. Cover a bookcase with printed wallpaper to give it a fresh, new look.
2. Wallpaper your bathroom with something peaceful, like a gray floral pattern.
3. Choose a wall in your bedroom with no windows or doors. Decorate it with soft, printed wallpaper that isn’t too “busy” or bold. Then paint the other three walls the same color as the wallpaper.
4. If you have a room with reclaimed wood furniture, cover the walls with rustic wallpaper…think earth tones and muted hues.
5. For a unique look, cover your dining room ceiling with an elegant wallpaper and paint the walls in a matching hue.